Technical and General Guidelines:
- Once a user logs in, the session stays alive for 15 MINUTES ONLY. You must finish the booking in this period only.
- Do not use the forward or back button on the browser while booking the tickets.
- You can only make only one valid transaction per credit / debit card (for a maximum of 5 passengers in a span of 21 days.
- The credit / debit card used at the time of booking will have to be produced at the time of check in at Neelgrath. Without this boarding shall be denied and cancellation charges shall apply.
- Tickets can only be cancelled after 24 hrs have elapsed since the time of booking.
- You can book a maximum of 5 tickets per user ID in a span of 21 days.
- You can book a maximum of 5 tickets per IP address in a span of 21 days.
- Cost of ticket includes Rs.150 Registration and Handling charges per sector.